We provide comprehensive and custom-made services of sea shipping for our clients and we do our best to meet all their expectations. We offer sea transportation in accordance with the INCOTERMS contract’s provisions and we rely on trusted carriers, ship-owners and logistics partners world-wide.
Our sea transport services cover:
- FCL shipping with general use containers DV, HC (Full Container Load);
- LCL shipping (Less than Container Load – general cargo);
- Oversized, non-standard cargo transport – FLAT RACK containers;
- REEFER containers – transport of perishable goods in a temperature controlled environment;
- OPEN TOP containers – for cargo to loaded from top;
- Terminal services at ports;
- Unloading and reloading heavy cargo (stone blocks, heavy machines) and pallets at the port terminals;
- Containers weighing;
- Customs clearance and shipping according to the INCOTERMS requirements in Poland and Europe;
- Delivery of containers from the port to the end-recipient;
- Insurance of cargo while in transit (CARGO INSURANCE);
- On-going monitoring of deliveries.
We also offer railway transport of both FCL and LCL cargo as an alternative to sea transport.